Pre-K Tuition and Fees (2013/2014)
In the 2013/2014 academic year, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary School will once again offer six options for preschool. There will be morning and afternoon sessions of the 2-day and 3-day programs, as well as all-day 2- and 3-day Pre-K classes. Class sizes are capped at 20 students, and each classroom has one teacher and an aide.
Three year old children* are eligible for the two-day program:
- mornings on T,Th (8:00 to 11:00 a.m.)
- afternoons on T,Th (noon to 3:00 p.m.)
- full days on T,Th (8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with lunch and nap between 11:00 a.m. and noon)
Four year old children* are eligible for the three-day program:
- mornings on M,W,F (8:00 to 11:00 a.m.)
- afternoons on M,W,F (noon to 3:00 p.m.)
- full days on M,W,F (8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with lunch and nap between 11:00 a.m. and noon)
* Children must be 3 and 4 years of age, respectively, by September 1st.
Fee Schedule and Application Form
Registration is ongoing. Total tuition and fees for the Pre-K programs are as follows:
- for the morning and afternoon two-day sessions, $145/month plus $50 non-refundable fee or $1,500/year.
- for the full-day two-day sessions, $235/month plus a $50 non-refundable fee, or $2,400/year.
- for the morning and afternoon three-day sessions, $185/month plus $50 non-refundable fee, or $1,900/year.
- for the full-day three-day sessions, $295/month plus a $50 non-refundable fee, or $3,000/year.
All tuition will be collected through FACTS Management Company just as that of students in grades K-8. The non-refundable registration fee of $50/family is due at the time of registration. For more information about tuition payments, visit our tuition policies page.
To arrange a tour of the Pre-K and Extended Care facilities, please contact Nancy Tyros either via phone at 978.632.8656, ext. 5, or via email.
Tuition Work Off
The policy statement regarding work off credits is found on the tuition policies page.